Who We Are
CompTEC Computer Career Center is wholly owned and operated by PC Training
Institute Incorporated. We have been in West Palm Beach since 1995 and serve
government, corporate and individual clients throughout the South Florida area.
CompTEC's Licenses and Associations Include:
- State of Florida Commission for Independent Education License # 2021
- We Accept MGIB and VA VR funded Students
- We are a Workforce Alliance employment retraining partner
- CompTEC is a Microsoft Certified Partner for Learning Solutions (CTEC)
- Florida Association of Post Secondary Schools and Colleges (FAPSC)
- We are an Authorized VUE & Certiport Testing Center
What Does CompTEC Computer Career Center Do?
CompTEC offers career certification training in information technologies.
- Boot Camps for candidates who are already IT professionals
- Regular Track fulltime and nighttime classes for candidates who are new to the IT professions.
- CompTEC can also create custom curriculum and schedules for groups as small as six anywhere in the world.
- Training in .NET Programming, Database Administration, Network Engineering, Cisco Technologies, Microsoft Office Software and many other popular courses.
For MGIB Eligible veterans, the GI Bill Benefit pays 60% of the tuitions and CompTEC GRANTS the veteran the remaining 40%. This results in zero out of pocket tuition expenses for MGIB eligible veterans.
CompTEC is a MCSE Boot Camp and Computer Training School in West Palm Beach,